Monday, October 5, 2009

Kuching Talk 9 : Sunday


I only work on that Sunday during the 1st week I arrived Kuching as I still do not have car and no places to go on that particular weekend.

Suhairi and Paidi worked on every Sunday. They are entitled OT claim whereas I will only get RM 20 for meals allowance if I worked continue for 5 hours.

For 2nd week onward, I sleep until 8am and go out for breakfast after 9am. I will enjoy my breakfast while reading newspaper. It usually took me 1 hour to finish my breakfast, as such I required to find some great restaurants which allow me to stay there for 1 hour breakfast, i.e. after three, kaya and toast and etc.


I will buy some stuffs at Sunday market after my breakfast, if not, or and after, I will drive to Stampark Place for swimming. I usual to continue my newspaper reading while enjoying little sunbath on the pool side. (for sure applying coppertone sunscreen - SPF 50). I have paid for monthly entry fees for swimming which cost me RM 70 per month or else, entry fees for adult is RM 5.50 per entry.



I will depart from stampark to Jalan Rock, which the distance shall be about 3km. “Fit 4 Life” is located at Jalan Rock, is where I do my gym. The monthly fees for 1 month temporary pass is RM 180 which I have to pay for it to use the gym facility. The gym closed at 5pm on sunday.



And start looking for places for dinner after that.

Dinner so early ? Yes, majority the shops closed after 5pm and people here use to sleep early. My colleagues, suhairy and paidi will closed their door and sleep after 9.30pm........

0 comments:

Online Users

Visitors

 

Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Revolution Two Church theme by Brian Gardner Converted into Blogger Template by Bloganol dot com