Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Kuching Talk 14 : Project Site


Tele-conversation with Jeff on yesterday regard to squash issues in KL, and suddenly he said : "from the blogs that you posted, you seem having holidays now in Kuching."

Really ??

But, I have to work from 8am to 7pm every day including saturday as well. And sometime I have to bring my notebook back and continue to work until 12am. My work load shall considered more heavy if compared with what I did in KL.


The site office (cabins), under the hot sun


My working place inside the site office

the project site currently under foundation stage

And, pang (my colleague in kuching) said I looks more healthy now.

Really ??

May be I swim a lot currently, no supper and more important is I used Clinique products now...hehe (I spent RM 550 just to purchase some Clinigue products in Parkson. Thanks to Wong kept pursuit me to buy and kept remind me that my skin looks so bad..........really ??)



0 comments:

Online Users

Visitors

 

Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Revolution Two Church theme by Brian Gardner Converted into Blogger Template by Bloganol dot com