Friday, October 30, 2009

Kuching Talk 16 : Sunny Day




Ong said : "Do you mind to extend one more month to work in Kuching Office?"

I become silent for a while. "Can arrange in such a way that as and when required only I will come here (kuching) ?"

"No, I don't prefer that way." Ong said.

My temporary contract to work in Kuching for 2 months to be expired on 7/11/2009. "Or 2 weeks in KL and subsequently 2 weeks in Kuching ?" That is the best I able to give and offer.

"Ok, let me further discuss with management."

I walked out from the Cabin and noted it was a sunny day. I use to love sunny day especially when you are laying and relaxing at the beaches or pool sides.

But, may be not today, the sky never attract me after the conversation with Ong.

0 comments:

Online Users

Visitors

 

Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Revolution Two Church theme by Brian Gardner Converted into Blogger Template by Bloganol dot com