Saturday, October 17, 2009

Kuching Talk 12 : Magazines


Early October, I saw this NEWicon magazines at book store, The Spring. However, I walked out from the book store without buying it.

I shared with wong,"the price printed at cover page as 'W.M. 15.00, E.M 18.50.' Any reasons that they sell the magazine at RM 20.70 with their own price tag ?"

"When I newly arrived here, I have the same feeling and refuse to buy any magazines in kuching, I only bought it as and when I go back to KL." Wong laugh. "However, after sometime, I don't mind to pay a little bit more even still feel like being cheated."

Yes, Wong is definitely right. After 2 weeks and on last night, I bought these magazines with RM 20.70.


0 comments:

Online Users

Visitors

 

Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Revolution Two Church theme by Brian Gardner Converted into Blogger Template by Bloganol dot com