Monday, September 28, 2009

Kuching Talk 5 : Sunday Market



Sunday Market or pasar minggu, is located at Satok.

“Just opposite the Wisma Satok.” Yap told me. “It started since Saturday afternoon until Sunday afternoon of the next day”

I have made a visit to this huge market on Sunday early morning after my breakfast. These Sunday market is like a huge hypermarket, without air-conditioning. Hundreds of stalls offering a huge variety of goods which inclusive handicrafts, food, fruits, vegetables, potted plants, jungle produce, pets, bundle clothing, magazines, toys and etc.

“How is the experience ?” Chua asked me on the next day.

“Similar to Pasar Malam at Peninsular.” I said. “It’s just the market here is so huge that might take time to walk to every corner of the market.”



0 comments:

Online Users

Visitors

 

Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Revolution Two Church theme by Brian Gardner Converted into Blogger Template by Bloganol dot com