Saturday, September 19, 2009

Kuching Talk 2 : 19/9/2009 - Eve of Hari Raya Aidiffitri


Wake up as usual, 6.30am and stay 1/2 hours inside the bathroom. Leaving house at 7.05am, a bit early as I need to go to Laundry shop located at China Town.

The Shops in Kuching will start operation early if compared with KL, which is around 7.30am in average, some even start since 7am. However, they will off operation around 5pm, daily

I reach Amida and pass the dirty clothes to ms. Lina. She wrote me the Bills after weighted and it cost me RM 11.50 for whole week's clothes used. Lina say, "come and collect it around 5pm today, or tomorrow." She talk to me in mandarin.



The advantage of working here shall be the traffic is always smooth, therefore I am able to reach other side of Kuching town for breakfast. The name of the restaurant, "Kaya & Toast". Order set "A" which consist of kaya toast, boiled eggs and hot kopi. (RM 5.40 for the set.)





After the breakfast, I managed to reach office before 8am and meet Goh infront of the door.

"You dont go back ?" Goh asked.
"Back where ?" I replied.
"KL"
"No, why should I ? Kuching is such a nice palce for holiday" I look at him.
He laughs.

And Claira came in, "Any plans during the long holliday ?"
"mm.... not really."
"You want us to recomment some places to you ? or you can always call us during the period."
"Yup, I will, if I lost my way in Kuching... hehe."

Goh gave me a detaild map to Damai Beach Resorts. "Just required 1 hour to reach there, good for day trip."
"Thanks"

And.... SK, who is leaving to KL tonight, say, "Sam, are you ok ?"
"Sure, you will be seeing me on wednesday when you are back to Kuching from holiday....."

On the eve of Hari Raya, some of them shown a bit worry on me who need to stay alone in Kuching. What will be my plans, not too sure. Ubin may come from Bintulu, if he finally decided to book the ticket and come here. And Tim may visit me when he is back to Kuching with his family on this vacation.

Or, I just sleep from sunday onward until tuesday everning, is not a bad suggestion, right ?

p/s : Selamat Hari Raya to Johan and all muslim

0 comments:

Online Users

Visitors

 

Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Revolution Two Church theme by Brian Gardner Converted into Blogger Template by Bloganol dot com