Monday, December 22, 2008

My First Blog


I have never thought that I would writing blog just like anyone else and I have never had any personal blog site. This is my first blog, the virgin blog of mine. :P

Anyway, thanks Jo for turning the "talking" become reality, to create a blog site for our squash members, really appreciate it. Hope we will make full use of it.

By the way, Christmas is coming very soon and we will be going to say good bye to year 2008. I am taking this opportunity to wish our squash members Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year 2009.

1 comments:

Hisham on December 22, 2008 at 3:05 PM said...

Hi Jeff.

Thanks for the first your article. Good to hear that you also shares the same view with me to make full use of this blog.

Btw, keep on writing, And we cant wait to see more for you and others too.

Online Users

Visitors

 

Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Revolution Two Church theme by Brian Gardner Converted into Blogger Template by Bloganol dot com