Sunday, December 21, 2008

Brief History of LPG Squash


Actually, i never bother about the History of LPG Squash as I dont know all about it. Infact in my previous post "How We Get Started", I never intent to talked about it. The idea was "How we all started- the PSC" and I justjot few line of what I know about the previous IC. But this morning, after i got back from work ,i received an email from mr William through LPG community mailing list about the history of our lpg squash group. I think instead of asking me to do extra study about the history of lpg-squash why don't he (the most senior among us) brief a little bit about that.

Actually not because of I created the blog, doesn't mean that only me have too much free time. This is not one man job. Anthony was handling 2nd time shooting while I was busy with work. Sam can allocate his time to arrange Rick and Daryl for the shooting eventhough both of them stay very far from Sam's place. And off course others people does'nt know about that. So I think it is unfair for them to say only me really serious and have lots of free time for all of this. And FYI we don't have a lots of free time. But this people really put an afford to allocate our very limited time for all this..

Thanks in advance..

0 comments:

Online Users

Visitors

 

Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Revolution Two Church theme by Brian Gardner Converted into Blogger Template by Bloganol dot com