Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Play Squash


Roger Federer couldn't stop the flow of tears during the trophy presentation after lost to Nadal in the Australian Open 2009.




We have talked about this matter during supper time after squash training on 2/2/2009. Yes, We never see Nicol David or anyone crying during trophy presentation on the events of KL open and Malaysia Open. To me, win or lost during training or any squash competitions participated will only bought me the emotion of little happy or little frustration and never until the tears drop.

Remember during University times, I play squash for the objective of fun and killing the time. No one care about the results - win or loss, we just wish to sweat inside the court and keep laughing and laughing, so happy.

When started work in Kuala Lumpur, on and off, still playing during weekend. Never ask for coaching or seek for improvement of squash games, still play for fun during the weekend for the duration of a year before totally stopped it.

And after years and years not holding the squash racket, until I met Mark and he has introduced me to join LPG for squash on the year of 2004. It was the time, I started put on some efforts on squash games due to I was always lost to almost all the LPG squash players.

From end 2004 until today 2009, become one of the regular LPG squash player, so many years still never have tears dropping after losing or winning the games (even during competitions). Therefore, I start thinking some questions after watching Roger Federer's tears.

My questions shall be tabulated as below :-

1. Me love to have tears inside my eyes even watching movies or hong kong series, but I never cry after the squash games ? May be I don't like squash, I guess...

2. If I don't like to play squash, what other games shall I involved start from the year of 2009 ? My mind started think about Tennis..., and since David (the Leng Chai who stay in kelana jaya) also play tennis, may be I should join him, I guess...

As such, Roger Federer's tears told me that I shall started to play tennis on the year of 2009. This is one of my wishes and next target for the year of the OX. Hope my objective success.

sam
2/2/2009




1 comments:

Hisham on February 4, 2009 at 12:40 AM said...

next time when i play with you, and i lost, i will cry lah.....

and then u come to me and calm me down...
and please say "Johan, you memang tak reti main pun"

iskh iskh...

Online Users

Visitors

 

Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Revolution Two Church theme by Brian Gardner Converted into Blogger Template by Bloganol dot com