Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Mr. February - Sam


First of all I am so sorry as I was delayed in oublishing Mr. February.

On 21st january 09, I received an email from Mr. february - Sam regarding his features in the PSC Blog. On the email, he told me not to call him early in the morning to interview him like what I did to Rick on January. In fact he prepared some question and answer for me to paste it on the blog.

Current location ?
Seri Kembangan, Selangor

Right handed or left handed ?
Right handed

The shoes you wore for squash ?
Prince

Your weakness for squash ?
Countless

Your fear during squash ?
Play alone, perhaps

Your perfect games on year 2008 ?
Not really have

Thoughts first entering squash court ?
Enjoy the games

Goal you would like to achieve this year ?
Forgotten.

Do you believe in yourself ?
All the times

Do you shower daily ?
Yes, sometime no when i am depressed

Do you smoke ?
Yes

Do you like thunderstorms ?
Not really

How do you want to die ?
Air crash, perhaps

Pepsi or Coke ?
Can I choose coffee,coke too sweet

Mcdonald's or Burger King ?
Berger King at KLIA

Lipton ice tea or nestea ?
Any green tea to choose ?

What country would you most like to visit ?
Italy, (still)

Your bedtime ?
After 12am midnight


Since all of the question & Answer above prepared by him on behalf of me, so the question below was prepared and ANSWER by me on behalf of him... heheheh

Does He Play Good Squash?
Yes

Does He Still Single?

Yes...

Does He Has "Good" Time staying in Gita Bayu...?
Yes.. (We know........hahaha)

Cheers!

-Morderator-

0 comments:

Online Users

Visitors

 

Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Revolution Two Church theme by Brian Gardner Converted into Blogger Template by Bloganol dot com