Thursday, June 11, 2009

PSC Mr. June- Jeff


First of all , I am so sorry for taking loing time to update on monthly calendar . In fact I also forgot to upload my my self picture to be features as Mr. May. So for this month (June), Jeff Ng was choosen to be featuring on the blog.



PSC: How you know about PSC?
Thru Tang, the ex-psc member who has migrated to Melbourne.


PSC: Among all PSC members, who you like to play most? why?(Choose one only).
Like to play with Sam. Learnt lot of technics from him.



PSC: Small Banana or Big banana?
To me, size does not matter.


PSC: What is your weekness in squash?
Ball being served or returned always go to middle instead of behind of the court.







PSC: Who lit your squash sparks?
Nicole David.


PSC: Always squash? or Could you have play any other sports?
Play squash 2 or 3 times a week. I like Marathon too.


PSC: The best thing(s) about squash...
Can make me sweat.


PSC: Squash superstitions?
Don't have-wor!!


PSC: Dinner with any sports person past or present? Who?
Past - Never
Present - Not yet


PSC: What you cant leave without?
Money. ;P


PSC: The latest Music CD that you bought?
The Script
PSC: How many text messages you sent in a day?
I didn't court-wor!!


PSC: Glass Half full or half empty?
I don't understand this question.
PSC: Pizza or pasta?
Pizza (more cheese please).


PSC: Tea or Coffee?
Love coffee.


PSC: Fruits or Chocolates?
Love x2 Chocolates.


PSC: Your life so far, one things you would change?
Want to be rich!! Can I??


PSC:Attached?
Not currently.


PSC: What is your life partner (Future / current) criteria?
Alot wor, Not enough space to write


PSC: Do you consider your self with high sex drive?
Yesssss...


PSC: Your great moment through out joining PSC?
Get to know a group of interesting people whose make me feel like meeting them every Monday and Thursday even during weekend or public holiday.

1 comments:

William on June 20, 2009 at 10:23 PM said...

lol...the questions. like that oso can ah

Online Users

Visitors

 

Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Revolution Two Church theme by Brian Gardner Converted into Blogger Template by Bloganol dot com