Sunday, March 1, 2009

Hometown




I reached hometown and passed by the clock tower where I noted the time shown 9.35pm. Yes, a bit late due to heavy rain all the way from kl and I have to drive more careful and extra slow.

I remember "n" years ago when i broke off with someone, I used to come back hometown very often on Saturday after working hours. I preferred to come back by bus as too worried or definitely i will lost my concentration during the journey if drive myself. Therefore, the time to reach hometown was very uncertain if by bus, may be 9pm, 9.30pm, 10pm or etc.

However, every time when the bus drove into the bus station, my father was always there waiting for me regardless 9pm or 10pm or etc. He did not say much, just carried my bag and drove me back home. I did not ask as well, for example : how long you have been waited here.

He always welcome me home without queried me much with any questions even I came back weekly during the period.

Today, he was no more in this world since 2006 due to road incident. But I kept thinking of him especially kept properly the stuffs (see picture below) he last bought for me when I departed from hometown. Suddenly think about him again when I passed by the clock tower, last night....

0 comments:

Online Users

Visitors

 

Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Revolution Two Church theme by Brian Gardner Converted into Blogger Template by Bloganol dot com