Thursday, January 1, 2009

PSC Mr. January - Rick


Rick just woke up when I called him this morning to ask if he is free for some question and answer for PSC's Mr January. He laugh. Over my side I heard someone giggles at the back. I know it was Glenn. Stand at 175 cm and 64kg, Rick joint PSC (previously LPG-Squash) about 3 years. Rick joint PSC through invitation by Anthony who initially invited Glenn to joint our very first tournament back to 2005.

Through out our tele-conversation, rick never stop giggling and laughing especially for some question that being shoot. Below is what we all should know about our very first Mr. January.

PSC: Who lit your squash sparks?
Rick: Friends. They were all used to be my customers when I own a sport shop back in 1999.

PSC: Always squash? or Could you have play any other sports?
Rick: I play lots of Tennis, Badminton, Basketball and I do lots of work out too.

PSC: The best thing(s) about squash...
Rick: The "skills" definitely. You cant find it in any other sports especially the "short".

PSC: Squash superstitions?
Rick : Don't have.

PSC: Dinner with any sports person past or present? Who?
Rick : Definitely our Duracell bunny, Nicol Ann David.

PSC: What you cant leave without?
Rick: My Boy Friend - Glenn.... (PSC: Off course...)

PSC: Music that you most listen to
Rick: Trance and Techno. My old time favourites.

PSC: How many text massages you sent in a day?
Rick : 20 or more.

PSC: Glass Half full or half empty?
Rick: I am so optimistic. I will choose half full.

PSC: Pizza or pasta?
Rick: Pizza

PSC: Tea or Coffee?
Rick: Tea

PSC: Fruits or Chocolates?
Rick: Fruits

PSC: Your life so far, one things you would change?
Rick: No. I am quite happy with what I have. Especially with Glenn by my side. Only that, I want to be more popular. hahahah..

-morderator-

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

woohoo...

btw, since when you play squash kaki ayam?

Anonymous said...

He is soooooooo cute!!

Anonymous said...

hey, pls do come http://squashplanet.enjoy.to if u feel free! ^^ support squash! lolz

Online Users

Visitors

 

Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Revolution Two Church theme by Brian Gardner Converted into Blogger Template by Bloganol dot com